Recreate Apple Homepage in Thrive Architect – Do it along video tutorial
A crazy thought took over me today and I reacted to it.
I thought what if… I made a full blown video tutorial of recreating apple.com homepage for you. And so here it is, a 58 minute video tutorial of how to recreate apple.com homepage in Thrive Architect.
This is made to be “do-it-along” style. So grab your coffee and power up Thrive Architect! Let do this.
Here is link to the live demo (screenshot below) of what you will be making. It is a clone of current apple.com homepage.
- 58 minutes time
- Thrive architect installed
- Download this zip file of images we need (I also show how to download them in the video)
The Video Tutorial
Important: Read before you begin
- Until 6:33 I show you how to download images.
- Start at 6:33 (after downloading images via link above) if don’t want to learn how to download the images from apple.com homepage. I show how to use chrome inspector to download images even if you cannot “right-click save as” on the browser.
- Important timestamps
- 15:05 – Creating header
- 20:50 – Finish header and start hero section
- 29:18 – Next sections
- 45:45 – Last bottom section
Go ahead create your versions and share it in the comments!